March 30, 2011
Mood Board – Johnny Smith
By David Rigby
About David Rigby
I have currently completed a three year bachelor degree in Design and Technology and am now completing my final year of study to obtain a Bachelor of Industrial Design. Once finished I wish to become a product designer working with Sketches, Renderings, Photoshop, Illustrator and CAD to produce the best possible products for clients and their customers. View all posts by David Rigby
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 at 10:52 AM and posted in Planning Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This blog is about the analysis, exploration and summaries of areas in interactive design. Please feel free to discuss and comment.
Thankyou and enjoy.
- How a video game might help us build better cities | Karoliina Korppoo September 22, 2017With more than half of the world population living in cities, one thing is undeniable: we are an urban species. Part game, part urban planning sketching tool, "Cities: Skylines" encourages people to use their creativity and self-expression to rethink the cities of tomorrow. Designer Karoliina Korppoo takes us on a tour through some extraordinary pl […]firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- A black man goes undercover in the alt-right | Theo E.J. Wilson September 21, 2017In an unmissable talk about race and politics in America, Theo E.J. Wilson tells the story of becoming Lucius25, white supremacist lurker, and the unexpected compassion and surprising perspective he found from engaging with people he disagrees with. He encourages us to let go of fear, embrace curiosity and have courageous conversations with people who think […]email@example.com (TED)
- What intelligent machines can learn from a school of fish | Radhika Nagpal September 21, 2017Science fiction visions of the future show us AI built to replicate our way of thinking -- but what if we modeled it instead on the other kinds of intelligence found in nature? Robotics engineer Radhika Nagpal studies the collective intelligence displayed by insects and fish schools, seeking to understand their rules of engagement. In a visionary talk, she p […]firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- The most Martian place on Earth | Armando Azua-Bustos September 20, 2017How can you study Mars without a spaceship? Head to the most Martian place on Earth -- the Atacama Desert in Chile. Astrobiologist Armando Azua-Bustos grew up in this vast, arid landscape and now studies the rare life forms that have adapted to survive there, some in areas with no reported rainfall for the past 400 years. Explore the possibility of finding l […]email@example.com (TED)
- What we're missing in the debate about immigration | Duarte Geraldino September 19, 2017Between 2008 and 2016, the United States deported more than three million people. What happens to those left behind? Journalist Duarte Geraldino picks up the story of deportation where the state leaves off. Learn more about the wider impact of forced removal as Geraldino explains how the sudden absence of a mother, a local business owner or a high school stu […]firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- How a video game might help us build better cities | Karoliina Korppoo September 22, 2017