March 30, 2011
Mood Board – Johnny Smith
By David Rigby
About David Rigby
I have currently completed a three year bachelor degree in Design and Technology and am now completing my final year of study to obtain a Bachelor of Industrial Design. Once finished I wish to become a product designer working with Sketches, Renderings, Photoshop, Illustrator and CAD to produce the best possible products for clients and their customers. View all posts by David Rigby
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 at 10:52 AM and posted in Planning Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This blog is about the analysis, exploration and summaries of areas in interactive design. Please feel free to discuss and comment.
Thankyou and enjoy.
- The human insights missing from big data | Tricia Wang July 19, 2017Why do so many companies make bad decisions, even with access to unprecedented amounts of data? With stories from Nokia to Netflix to the oracles of ancient Greece, Tricia Wang demystifies big data and identifies its pitfalls, suggesting that we focus instead on "thick data" -- precious, unquantifiable insights from actual people -- to make the rig […]firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality | Anil Seth July 18, 2017Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experience, your experience of the world around you and of yourself within it. How does this happen? According to neuroscientist Anil Seth, we're all hallucinating all the time; when we agree about our hallucinations, we cal […]email@example.com (TED)
- Can clouds buy us more time to solve climate change? | Kate Marvel July 17, 2017Climate change is real, case closed. But there's still a lot we don't understand about it, and the more we know the better chance we have to slow it down. One still-unknown factor: How might clouds play a part? There's a small hope that they could buy us some time to fix things ... or they could make global warming worse. Climate scientist Kat […]firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- Why our screens make us less happy | Adam Alter July 14, 2017What are our screens and devices doing to us? Psychologist Adam Alter studies how much time screens steal from us and how they're getting away with it. He shares why all those hours you spend staring at your smartphone, tablet or computer might be making you miserable -- and what you can do about email@example.com (TED)
- What rivers can tell us about the earth's history | Liz Hajek July 13, 2017Rivers are one of nature's most powerful forces -- they bulldoze mountains and carve up the earth, and their courses are constantly moving. Understanding how they form and how they'll change is important for those that call their banks and deltas home. In this visual-packed talk, geoscientist Liz Hajek shows us how rocks deposited by ancient rivers […]firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- The human insights missing from big data | Tricia Wang July 19, 2017