March 30, 2011
Mood Board – Johnny Smith
By David Rigby
About David Rigby
I have currently completed a three year bachelor degree in Design and Technology and am now completing my final year of study to obtain a Bachelor of Industrial Design. Once finished I wish to become a product designer working with Sketches, Renderings, Photoshop, Illustrator and CAD to produce the best possible products for clients and their customers. View all posts by David Rigby
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 at 10:52 AM and posted in Planning Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This blog is about the analysis, exploration and summaries of areas in interactive design. Please feel free to discuss and comment.
Thankyou and enjoy.
- How to resolve racially stressful situations | Howard C. Stevenson February 21, 2018If we hope to heal the racial tensions that threaten to tear the fabric of society apart, we're going to need the skills to openly express ourselves in racially stressful situations. Through racial literacy -- the ability to read, recast and resolve these situations -- psychologist Howard C. Stevenson helps children and parents reduce and manage stress […]email@example.com (TED)
- Looking for a job? Highlight your ability, not your experience | Jason Shen February 20, 2018Very few of us hold jobs that line up directly with our past experiences or what we studied in college. Take TED Resident Jason Shen; he studied biology but later became a product manager at a tech company. In this quick, insightful talk about human potential, Shen shares some new thinking on how job seekers can make themselves more attractive -- and why emp […]firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- How we can build AI to help humans, not hurt us | Margaret Mitchell February 20, 2018As a research scientist at Google, Margaret Mitchell helps develop computers that can communicate about what they see and understand. She tells a cautionary tale about the gaps, blind spots and biases we subconsciously encode into AI -- and asks us to consider what the technology we create today will mean for tomorrow. "All that we see now is a snapshot […]email@example.com (TED)
- The secret to great opportunities? The person you haven't met yet | Tanya Menon February 16, 2018We often find ourselves stuck in narrow social circles with similar people. What habits confine us, and how can we break them? Organizational psychologist Tanya Menon considers how we can be more intentional about expanding our social universes -- and how it can lead to new ideas and firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- 3 creative ways to fix fashion's waste problem | Amit Kalra February 15, 2018What happens to the clothes we don't buy? You might think that last season's coats, trousers and turtlenecks end up being put to use, but most of it (nearly 13 million tons each year in the United States alone) ends up in landfills. Fashion has a waste problem, and Amit Kalra wants to fix it. He shares some creative ways the industry can evolve to […]email@example.com (TED)
- How to resolve racially stressful situations | Howard C. Stevenson February 21, 2018