March 17, 2011
How to make Toast: Flowchart
By David Rigby
About David Rigby
I have currently completed a three year bachelor degree in Design and Technology and am now completing my final year of study to obtain a Bachelor of Industrial Design. Once finished I wish to become a product designer working with Sketches, Renderings, Photoshop, Illustrator and CAD to produce the best possible products for clients and their customers. View all posts by David Rigby
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 17th, 2011 at 8:22 AM and posted in Planning Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This blog is about the analysis, exploration and summaries of areas in interactive design. Please feel free to discuss and comment.
Thankyou and enjoy.
- Visions of Africa's future, from African filmmakers | Dayo Ogunyemi April 24, 2018By expanding boundaries, exploring possibilities and conveying truth, films have helped change Africa's reality (even before "Black Panther"). Dayo Ogunyemi invites us to imagine Africa's future through the lens of inspiring filmmakers from across the continent, showing us how they can inspire Africa to make a hundred-year email@example.com (TED)
- War and what comes after | Clemantine Wamariya April 24, 2018Clemantine Wamariya was six years old when the Rwandan Civil War forced her and her sister to flee their home in Kigali, leaving their parents and everything they knew behind. In this deeply personal talk, she tells the story of how she became a refugee, living in camps in seven countries over the next six years -- and how she's tried to make sense of w […]firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- SpaceX's plan to fly you across the globe in 30 minutes | Gwynne Shotwell April 23, 2018What's up at SpaceX? Engineer Gwynne Shotwell was employee number seven at Elon Musk's pioneering aerospace company and is now its president. In conversation with TED curator Chris Anderson, she discusses SpaceX's race to put people into orbit and the organization's next big project, the BFR (ask her what it stands for). The new giant roc […]email@example.com (TED)
- A Parkland teacher's homework for us all | Diane Wolk-Rogers April 20, 2018Diane Wolk-Rogers teaches history at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, site of a horrific school shooting on Valentine's Day 2018. How can we end this senseless violence? In a stirring talk, Wolk-Rogers offers three ways Americans can move forward to create more safety and responsibility around guns -- and invites people to come […]firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- Why it's worth listening to people you disagree with | Zachary R. Wood April 19, 2018We get stronger, not weaker, by engaging with ideas and people we disagree with, says Zachary R. Wood. In an important talk about finding common ground, Wood makes the case that we can build empathy and gain understanding by engaging tactfully and thoughtfully with controversial ideas and unfamiliar perspectives. "Tuning out opposing viewpoints doesn […]email@example.com (TED)
- Visions of Africa's future, from African filmmakers | Dayo Ogunyemi April 24, 2018