March 17, 2011
How to make Toast: Flowchart
By David Rigby
About David Rigby
I have currently completed a three year bachelor degree in Design and Technology and am now completing my final year of study to obtain a Bachelor of Industrial Design. Once finished I wish to become a product designer working with Sketches, Renderings, Photoshop, Illustrator and CAD to produce the best possible products for clients and their customers. View all posts by David Rigby
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 17th, 2011 at 8:22 AM and posted in Planning Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This blog is about the analysis, exploration and summaries of areas in interactive design. Please feel free to discuss and comment.
Thankyou and enjoy.
- The nightmare videos of children's YouTube -- and what's wrong with the internet today | James Bridle June 22, 2018Writer and artist James Bridle uncovers a dark, strange corner of the internet, where unknown people or groups on YouTube hack the brains of young children in return for advertising revenue. From "surprise egg" reveals and the "Finger Family Song" to algorithmically created mashups of familiar cartoon characters in violent situations, the […]email@example.com (TED)
- Why you should love gross science | Anna Rothschild June 21, 2018What can we learn from the slimy, smelly side of life? In this playful talk, science journalist Anna Rothschild shows us the hidden wisdom of "gross stuff" and explains why avoiding the creepy underbelly of nature, medicine and technology closes us off to important sources of knowledge about our health and the world. "When we explore the gross […]firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- How Netflix changed entertainment -- and where it's headed | Reed Hastings June 21, 2018Netflix changed the world of entertainment -- first with DVD-by-mail, then with streaming media and then again with sensational original shows like "Orange Is the New Black" and "Stranger Things" -- but not without taking its fair share of risks. In conversation with TED curator Chris Anderson, Netflix co-founder and CEO Reed Hastings dis […]email@example.com (TED)
- How we can bring mental health support to refugees | Essam Daod June 20, 2018The global refugee crisis is a mental health catastrophe, leaving millions in need of psychological support to overcome the traumas of dislocation and conflict. To undo the damage, child psychiatrist and TED Fellow Essam Daod has been working in camps, rescue boats and the shorelines of Greece and the Mediterranean Sea to help refugees (a quarter of which ar […]firstname.lastname@example.org (TED)
- Technology that knows what you're feeling | Poppy Crum June 19, 2018What happens when technology knows more about us than we do? Poppy Crum studies how we express emotions -- and she suggests the end of the poker face is near, as new tech makes it easy to see the signals that give away how we're feeling. In a talk and demo, she shows how "empathetic technology" can read physical signals like body temperature a […]email@example.com (TED)
- The nightmare videos of children's YouTube -- and what's wrong with the internet today | James Bridle June 22, 2018